We, TAP It Holdings Limited, a Limited Liability company doing business as TAP (“TAP” or "We") explain in this Privacy Statement what information we receive and collect from and about you, a user of our TAP device or other device ("Device"), TAP mobile or web application (“TAP”), our mobile sites and websites that you can access with a Device and TAP (“TAP”), and/or updates to any of the foregoing (collectively “TAP”).
2. Information We Collect. Information you actively provide: When you download TAP, register for an account, connect your Device to your account, use the TAP Service or send us requests, we may ask you to provide your first and last name, email address, postal addresses, account name, password, photo, gender, height, company information, and date of birth. You may also choose to upload your address book and Facebook contacts to our servers, or through email address lookup, so we can help you find contacts using TAP. Other information you may choose to input includes what you eat and drink, your mood, and other activities. We use information to provide you with useful information.
3. Information you automatically provide. When you use the TAP Service, it automatically transmits activity and physical information to us. This data is translated into information such as your activities undertaken and your trends and progress. When you use our apps you transfer information about your activity, you also transmit information about how you use the Service and interact with Service, and a time-stamped log of data exchanges.
4. Combinations. We may combine information we receive through the TAP Service with information we receive about you from other sources, for example, via our websites, requests you may send us, or promotional campaigns.
5.1 Specific reason. If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided.
5.2 Access and use. If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of the Services or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to analyse your use of such Services or functionality.
7. Choices about Your Information. You can choose general types of information you share. Any of your data that has been aggregated into anonymised system usage statistics will remain on our system. It is not possible to extract any individually identifiable information from this data.
8. How Long We Retain Your Personal Data. We may retain your Personal Data as long as you are registered to use the Services. You may close your account by contacting us. However, we may retain Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
9. Security of Your Information. We apply organisational and technical measures to ensure access to your information is limited to persons with a need to know. Even though we have taken steps to protect your personal information, you should know that neither we -- nor any company -- can fully eliminate security risks. You can request access to some of your Personal Data being stored by us. You can also ask us to correct, update or delete any inaccurate Personal Data.
11. Data Processor. The TAP platform and services act as a data processor. As such, we process data when we provide the services to you. These include, but are not limited to; ticket purchasing, registration services, accreditation services, staff management services, attendance tracking, access control, lead engagement services, rewards programmes, and point of sales solutions. If you are unsure under which circumstances TAP is a data processor, please contact TAP for immediate clarification. Your use of the TAP platform and services, otherwise acknowledges that for the purposes of the Data Protection laws, you consent to TAP collecting and processing data, and you consent to TAP appointing third-party processors to provide you with the services. 12. Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
Effective as of: May 23, 2019